Skinsave Gift Set
No fuss, just effective skin care!
Back in the day our Grandmothers, Mums, Aunts and Girlfriends used these simple, Natural skincare remedies BECAUSE THEY WORKED! Cost effective, efficient skincare for you and the family!
- 1 x Jojoba and Vitamin E Oil (50ml)
- 1 x Organic Rose Petal Floral Water (100ml)
- 1 x Organic Witch Hazel Floral Water (100 ml)
Normal total cost of these products individually is £34.00
Our Skinsave Set comorises three effective Natural Products to help naturally resolve yours and your family’s skincare issues.
href=”https://outsidetheboxmakeup.co.uk/product/jojoba-oil-and-vitamin-e/”>Jojoba and Vitamin E Oil (50ml)
May be used as a cleanser, moisturiser or as a base for an exfoliator with simple salt or sugar. Suitable for all skin types.
- Jojoba mimics Sebum penetrating the skin rapidly, making it wonderful in skin care and it especially comes to life when combined with Outsidethebox Healthy Mineral Makeup, giving a rich skin nourishing blend.
- Jojoba is a natural healing oil for inflammation, psoriasis, rosacea and eczema.
- Jojoba naturally protects the skin without additives, reflecting some of the sun’s rays giving a natural SPF of 5.
- Vitamin E, a substance found naturally in many foods, carries a tremendous benefit for skin cells. Through its antioxidant properties, vitamin E can help fight the signs of ageing, protect from sun damage, and even potentially lower skin cancer risks.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as an antioxidant, protecting the body from damage due to free radicals. Free radicals harm the body on a cellular level, leading to some conditions relating to ageing. This is particularly true of the skin, where free radicals can cause wrinkles, lines and age spots. As a result, vitamin E can help protect the skin from these common signs of ageing.
- As an oil, vitamin E can also help improve skin hydration. Some evidence points to the use of vitamin E to speed cellular regeneration on the skin, which can help the healing process for scars and acne.
A great Skin de- reddened, skin spritzer, helps to balance the PH of your skin so that your moisturiser will be more effective.
Soak a piece of cloth with rose water and gently wipe over the face neck and hands to cleanse and tone the skin. Alternatively splash rose water on with the hands and allow the rose water to dry on the skin naturally. Rose water can be used to good effect as a cleanser and toner before applying your luxury Rose geranium and Bergamot Luxury Moisturise or Jojoba and Vitamin E Oil.
Rose water has cooling properties and can be used as a cooling and freshening mist on the body or to cool skin with sunburn or nappy rash.
Rose water is excellent for reconditioning dry lips. Spray some rose water on the lips and rub with the finger until it has evaporated, rub slightly on the inside of the lips also to remove all staining from food and drink. Once the rosewater has completely evaporated, the lips will be smooth and comfortable. Now apply Jojoba and Vitamin E Oil for the smoothest most comfortable results.
Which Skin Types is Rose Water Good For?
- Dry skin.
- Aging and delicate skin.
- Broken capillaries.
- Skin with large pores (helps to reduce pore size)
- Balancing the skin
- Strengthen skin cells
- Rejuvenate skin cells
- For cleaning the lips after eating or drinking staining foods
Organic Witch Hazel Water is the steam distillate of the leaves bark and twigs of a shrub or small tree which grows in North America. Witch Hazel is high in tannins, quercetin, kaemferol and eugenol and gallate.
Although Witch Hazel is used by North American Indians for inflamed skin, itchy skin and to fade bruises and blemishes. It is known for its astringent and anti-bacterial properties.
- With its astringent properties, it is frequently used in cleaners toners and aftershaves and to tighten loose skin.
- Mucus membranes – use as a mouthwash to tighten loose gums, stop bleeding in gums. Apply directly to treat minors sores in the mouth.
Add a few drops to your shampoo to reduce itchiness, redness and scalp sensitivity.
- Skin – Clean blackheads, whiteheads and pimples several times a day to help prevent breakouts.
Use as a facial cleanser to reduce bacteria, clean away excess oil, tighten the skin such as around the eyes (do not get it in the eyes).
A cloth soaked in witch hazel can be used on varicose veins and you should elevate the part being treated to reduce the blood pressure in the veins to make the treatment more effective.
Witch hazel makes a very effective after sun and cools down skin which has been over exposed to the sun.
Which Skin Types is Witch Hazel Good For?
- Normal skin /Oily Skin/Skin prone to Acne/ Mucus Membrane Inflammation Psoriasis/Sun Burn/ Razer Burn/Varicose Veins/Blistered Skin/Blackheads/Broken Capillaries
Blotchy skin/Bruises/Cracked Skin/Dermatitis/Excess sweating/Eczema/ Ingrown Hairs/Insect Bites/Irritated Scalp
Our Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Use our Organic Witch Hazel Spritzer to cleanse off even the most stubborn makeup.
Spray onto a cotton pad and wipe over face and neck. Take care not to get IN your eye! (May be diluted by spraying onto a wet cotton pad if a little too astringent.)
Step 2: Spritz and Tone with our Organic Rose Petal Floral Water.
Spray onto face, neck and décolleté to refresh, revitalise and rejuvenate tired skin.
Step 3: Nourish and protect with our Jojoba and Vitamin E Oil.
Lavish or use sparingly depending on how your skin feels.
This set consists of: