Pro Age Face Defence Gift Set
- 1 x Skin Defender Face Mask Gel
- 1 x Natural Face Wash (Castile Soap)
- 1 x Anti-Ageing Marine Collagen Tapping Pots!
(Individual product price total £34.00)
Skin Defender Face Mask Gel (50ml)
3 reasons why our Skin Defender Gel is so good for your skin:
- Aloe vera soothes and cools a hot and sweaty face, either from wearing your face mask, after sun exposure or dry air conditioned heat.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates a parched skin.
- The properties of Lavender and Frankincense essential oils help rejuvenate and heal overworked skin cells.
Jules’s Top Tip:
Use morning before makeup, midday (yes! it works even over makeup) and in your night time skincare regime …tap a little into your problem areas before your moisturiser or night time serum for a double whammy of skin goodness!
Apply by gentle tapping onto face as required. Allow to absorb before applying makeup.
Aqua (water), Glycerin (Veg), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fucus vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Pelargonium roseum (Bourbon Geranium) Flower Oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral – from essential oils
Natural Face Wash (Castile Soap) (150ml)
Benefits of Castile Soap
- Castile soap is especially good for dry, itchy, irritated, or sensitive skin, and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- It works well with oily skin and acne by helping to balance oil production and will not clog pores.
- It is so mild even babies can use it.
- It is a vegetable oil-based soap that is rich in oils. Most commonly used soaps use rendered animal fat. Castile soap doesn’t, which means it is suitable for Vegans.
How to use:
- You can wash with our Organic Castile Soap Face Wash up to three times daily
- Rinse with tepid water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply your Witch Hazel astringent Spritz (normal to oily skin) or Rose Petal Water Spritz (normal to dry skin)
- Moisturise with Jojoba and Vitamin E oil
While Castile soap is generally mild and should be safe for most users, you should consult with a dermatologist or another trusted medical professional before making dramatic changes to your personal care habits or acne treatments. If you use Castile soap to prevent or treat acne, evaluate its effectiveness after several days of use. You may see immediate results, but a cleansing routine often requires some time to have a noticeable effect.
Aqua, Potassium Oleate*, Potassium Cocoate**, Glycerin***, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid
* Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil
** Derived from Organic Coconut Oil
*** From organic origin
Visible Skin Improvement
Without collagen your skin loses the elasticity and vibrancy we associate with youth and with great looking skin. The natural collagen peptide is hydrolised allowing your skin to quickly and effectively absorb the collagen and with daily use you will soon see a visible difference in your skin’s tone and texture.
Marine Collagen tapping butter is suitable for all skin types, old and young.
As we get older, the skins natural ability to produce collagen is reduced and our marine collagen butter uses sea flora derived collagen to help aid the skin in its natural repair and defence as it gets older and damaged. Collagen plays a vital part in the skin’s natural, healthy appearance and elasticity and it is the loss of collagen as we get older that causes wrinkles and dull skin.
Use after skin cleansing for best results. But can be applied anytime over makeup if skin needs a moisture boost.
Using your first finger and middle finger together start tapping firmly across your forehead. Move to temples and above eyebrows starting at the inner eyebrow and working outwards. Next move to the cheekbones and starting at your nostrils move along the cheekbone outwards the ears. Now tap around the mouth and along the jawline. You can also take the tapping down the neck to your décolletage tapping especially in the dent of your breastbone. The tapping is the most effective natural method to help not only boost your own collagen production but also helps your skin to absorb the natural Collagen, which tones the skin and improves its texture by giving your skin an elasticity boost. Your skin is tightened because its elasticity is boosted, naturally.
Marine Collagen Butter Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Caprylic / capric triglyceride (Light coconut) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) nut butter, Glyceryl stearate, Peg 100 stearate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate S/E, Glycerine (Veg), Cetyl alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Hydrolysed collagen, Stearic acid, Cocus nucifera (Coconut) fruit oil, Ceteareth-20, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Isopropyl myristate, Polysorbate 20 , Camellia kissi (Camellia) seed oil, Squalane, Glyceryl stearate, Hippohae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) pulp oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) , Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin1