Natural Face Wash (Castile Soap)
Use our Castile Soap Face Wash to get that squeaky skin freshness naturally! Helps to fight off the bacteria which contribute to spots. Leaves you and your skin feeling deeply cleansed. For optimum effectiveness use before your toner and moisturiser.
Benefits of Castile Soap
- Castile soap is especially good for dry, itchy, irritated, or sensitive skin, and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- It works well with oily skin and acne by helping to balance oil production and will not clog pores.
- It is so mild even babies can use it.
- It is a vegetable oil-based soap that is rich in oils. Most commonly used soaps use rendered animal fat. Castile soap doesn’t, which means it is suitable for Vegans.
How to use:
- You can wash with our Organic Castile Soap Face Wash up to three times daily
- Rinse with tepid water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply your Witch Hazel astringent Spritz (normal to oily skin) or Rose Petal Water Spritz (normal to dry skin)
- Moisturise with Jojoba and Vitamin E oil
While Castile soap is generally mild and should be safe for most users, you should consult with a dermatologist or another trusted medical professional before making dramatic changes to your personal care habits or acne treatments. If you use Castile soap to prevent or treat acne, evaluate its effectiveness after several days of use. You may see immediate results, but a cleansing routine often requires some time to have a noticeable effect.
Aqua, Potassium Oleate*, Potassium Cocoate**, Glycerin***, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid
* Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil
** Derived from Organic Coconut Oil
*** From organic origin
Use by: 12 months after opening