Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E
Two wonderful skin healing ingredients. Be kind to the skin you are in and simply create a more radiant you by enjoying the benefits of this amazing – and almost – (but not quite), magical, skin nourishing blend. For more benefits see the product description.
- Finest quality Jojoba and Vitamin E oil
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
Why not be kind to your skin by combining our Jojoba and Vitamin E oil with your favourite concealer or foundation? If you do, you will be treating your skin to double the goodness. Jojoba mimics Sebum, penetrating the skin rapidly, making it wonderful in skin care. It is especially beneficial when you mix it with our concealers and foundations. If you suffer from psoriasis or eczema Jojoba is a natural healing oil which helps inflammation. As with our healthy mineral makeup Jojoba Oil also has a natural defence mechanism against the sun’s harmful rays, with an inbuilt SPF of 5.
Vitamin E is also renowned for having skin healing properties. It is naturally found in many foods and due to its antioxidant properties, it helps to protect the body from damage by free radicals. These free radicals harm the body on a cellular level, leading to some conditions relating to ageing. This is especially true of the skin where free radials can cause wrinkles, lines and age spots. Vitamin E can help protect skin from these common signs of ageing.
As an oil, Vitamin E can also help improve skin hydration. Some evidence points to the use of vitamin E to speed cellular regeneration the skin, which may help the healing process for scars and acne.
But if you want to be kind to the skin you are in, why not give our Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E a try? It can be applied either directly onto fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes or inflammation. Or, it may be mixed with our healthy mineral concealers and foundations to a smooth liquid and then applied to your skin. We recommend you do the neat application after cleansing, toning and moisturising before bedtime and use the makeup solution whenever you choose to wear makeup.
It takes six weeks for a skin cell to make its way to the epidermis (our visible top layer of skin) so please know this is a gradual process and combined with a healthy lifestyle, the benefits should become obvious and help you achieve a more radiant you.
- Rejuvenating,soothing, protective and easily absorbed.
- This really gives you 3 products in 1: it cleanses, moisturises and can be used (when mixed with a little coarse salt or sugar) as an exfoliator!
- Rich in antioxidants
- Tones, firms and improves elasticity of skin
- Protects from moisture loss
- Effective anti -inflammatory
- Is chemically very similar to human sebum (which helps protect from fine lines and wrinkles)
- Good for moisturising the hair too
- Is excellent to relieve inflammation in acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and arthritis
- It has a natural SPF of 5 which further enhances its skin caring benefits
- Antioxidant..protects the body from damage from free radicals
- Vitamin E can help protect the skin form the common signs of waging
- Improves skin hydration
- Speeds cellular regeneration which will hep the healing process from scars and acne
Not only this but the oil is also a super effective mixer to turn out mineral Foundation and Concealer Powders into a nourishing blend for your skin ..Call us or live chat now for further advice tips and tricks on how to get the most from this multi purpose oil.