8 simple steps to look 10 years younger
Want to look younger for longer? It took just 8 simple steps using Outsidethebox Healthy Mineral- Cosmetics to make this beautiful lady in her mid fifties look 10 years longer. ( These were her own words!)
8 steps to 10 years younger before
8 steps to 10 years younger after
2.Quince concealer is mixed with her favourite moisturiser and is swept over her eyelid before and gently underneath her eyes as primer. This is also dotted and blended with a fluffy brush onto the blemishes.
3. With a slightly damp Kabuki brush Sallow Kitten Mineral Foundation is used to tone down the harsh redness of her skin and get a more even tone.
4. Hemp Mineral eyeshadow is used as the transition shadow with Valerian as highlighter nearest the eye and Purple Sneezewort in the crease for depth. A little Valerian is taken under the lower lid to open up the eyes and make them look ore rested and take away the darkness.
5. To highlight Cheekbones but still keep a light, youthful glow Sand Spurrey Highlighter was used on the cheekbones.
6. Beneath this Rock Samphire adds the pinky blush to the cheeks.
7. Lashings of her favourite mascara completes the eyes.
8. And to finish the look- Downey Rose creamy natural mineral lipstick.